How Do I/Contact Us
receive Jesus in my heart
Know God LovesYou!
The Bible says, "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believesin Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"(St. John 3:16)
The problem is that . . .
All of us have done, said or thought things that are wrong. This is called s in, and our sins have separated us from God.
The Bible says "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Romans3:23) God is perfect and holy, and our sins separate us from God forever.
The good news is that, about 2,000 years ago,
God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
To receive Christ you need to do four things:
1. ADMIT your spiritual Need, I am a sinner.
2. REPENT and be willing to turn from your sin.
3. BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. RECEIVE, through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life.
If you want toaccept Christ asyour Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him right now to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:
God I am a sinner, I ask for forgiveness for my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and was buried and raised from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4) I repent today and I receive Jesus Christ into my heart as my savior and Lord. I am now saved through Faith in what Jesus has done for me, thank you Lord for your precious gift to me.
If you prayed this prayer, please let us know by CLICKING HERE!
Your next step is:
1. Thank God for what He has done!
2. Read and study the Holy Bible on a daily basis. As we need food for our natural bodies, the bible
provides food for your soul.
3. Pray every day!
4. Attend a praying, bible believing church.
5. Share with others what Christ has done for you!
Please may I now have your mailing address so that Apostle Hill can send you some information to get you started on your new life journey with the Lord Jesus Christ? Please Click Here